Needing team for a Total conversion mod

Posts 1–15 of 42 · Page 1 of 3
Needing team for a Total conversion mod
I'm gonna develop a Total conversion mod for Q3, to start my basics as game maker ^^

Who wants to help me out?

I want it to be a realistic war mod, bf2 look-a-like.
Who will help me in this huge project?.

~System79

U need:
To be able to make models
U need good idea's
Knowledge about WAR
Be able to build bots.
You need ALL of those? You'll have pretty slim pickings.
I can make slapstick comics in paint. Am I hired??!?!?!?!?!?!?
I'm sure someone will help you. *cough* Warrock Hackers *Cough*

Whats slapstick lol?
Bah I wouldn't waste my time with Q3... Like zed said, too many out there already.
Hmm.. got any suggestions for diffrent games then?
i draw stik man with paints
Why not try making your own from scratch? I'll be happy to help a little with the coding, if it's in a reasonably easy language (or if you're happy using dlls for functions).
This one time a made a CS server, it broke though. BUT I WAS ABLE TO HACK MY SERVERS IP
zomg 1337
LOOOOOOOOOL SWATEEEEEEEEEEEe. I forgot about those xD
Hahahah. They are fexing teh ubar are they not?
the feeling of beer through the veigns is just...unbelievable ^^
ill join, but i dunno how to build bots (and i only inda know how to make models...BUT I CAN GET BETTER)
Posts 1–15 of 42 · Page 1 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us