Need someone

Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
Need someone
I need someone that have a m416cqb, all I need you to do is to come in game with me, we will start a game and then I'll kill once to take the gun so I can take pictures & a video .

Thank you .
btw contact me by msn : alixl2@.hotmail.com
Why do you need someone? Just play games and ask if anyone has that gun or they can just take the pics for you... Fail
Quote Originally Posted by Hennessy View Post
Why do you need someone? Just play games and ask if anyone has that gun or they can just take the pics for you... Fail
You know who you're talking to newphag? stfu
Quote Originally Posted by AVGN View Post


You know who you're talking to newphag? stfu
ahahaha, he has no idea who Ali is.

How you been AVGN? Long time no see
Quote Originally Posted by Hysteria View Post


ahahaha, he has no idea who Ali is.

How you been AVGN? Long time no see
ikr

@jason9127 has a m416 cqb he'll help you.
Quote Originally Posted by AVGN View Post


ikr

@jason9127 has a m416 cqb he'll help you.
Thank you, I'll see with him
Quote Originally Posted by Hennessy View Post
Why do you need someone? Just play games and ask if anyone has that gun or they can just take the pics for you... Fail
fuck you. its Ali.
I can help if jason has trouble
@Ali
ya ill help u if u want

Quote Originally Posted by Ali View Post


Thank you, I'll see with him
Yes i can help Add me on combat arms and ill help u when ur online my name on ca is FallenHero-
Thank you guys
Won't be active though
Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us