Help Me

Posts 1–2 of 2 · Page 1 of 1
Help Me
All greetings!
Give source code D3D WallHack if the such is available. Simply have already bothered monotonous WH - it would be desirable that that new.
Or prompt as me to make management of a mouse? I have one source code WallHack with management of a mouse, but it not under PB. And I can not understand as me to combine this source code (Management of a mouse) with that on which I has got used to work.

And one more question. Who can give source code Fancy Hack, I know that point addresses and offset there will be others on RU PB. But I can probably find and change them. (Last time - they coincided) and Fancy worked.

(Excuse for English, the translation program) translated

// I know that now will write - that itself search and so on, but has decided to create a theme all the same
Posts 1–2 of 2 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?