Connection to server lost when running hack?

Posts 46–60 of 106 · Page 4 of 8
can someone please help!!! anyone know whats going on and how it can be fixed??
Ahh
Goddd i keep getting disconnected... are ppl working on this?
try other hacks? but yeah, the mpgh public hack is making you lose connection in the middle of game, and I also get TELETRANSPORTING lags when i'm playing. and sometimes the game freezes, so it's like time has frozen and no one moves, but you walk around and you can't kill or anything, or open doors, or pick up guns.. it's weird.
combat arms disconnects and the pub rel
it hits me too, about half way thru every 2nd game.

something needs to be fixed

obviously

what I dont fucking know
i didnt write the shit

but im considering it

anyways, I iced my resident and cl-hedxed mem while playing, and it makes reference everytime back when it disconnects and no reference is to original game files.

nothing to guess about it
wierd works great for me
make sure anti is down and old hacks are deleted
Quote Originally Posted by lagginswag View Post
gladiator because you need to login to the site to activate the hacks.

this is why you need a mpgh account lmao
Were you born an idiot? You dont need to log in to the actual website to enable the hack. The website didnt come up numerous times and the hack still worked in game, the problem was, it would disconnect. Logging into mpgh.net has nothing to do with it. Even when the website was down the hack still worked. Try again.
Quote Originally Posted by GladiatorLD View Post
I keep losing my connection when the hack is running,never happened before. Im not lagging either. I have 4 gig of RAM and a 9800 gtx nvidia graphics card.
Its because combat arms is patching your hack up(your bypass which gets pentrates the hackshield) and the rest im not sure but anyways they are patching up that hack and dave and others are making a new hack thats why that is happening.
Ya I've also been hearing a good amount about this problem. I think Dave is fixing... Although i suggest you dont press the "delete" key anytime you are running Combat Arms, and also don't extrace the "endingbanner.exe" in to your CA folder, as Nexon may be searching more broadly than before.
connection to the server has now ended?
I agree its with in the hacks not only does it disconnect me it cuts off messaging friend list and clan friend got this same download caused issues with his pc So i am guessing codeing problem maybe should be looked at.
It must be something within the hack. hmmmmmmm............wonder if it's gonna get fixed.
im just playing right now and i play 15m and connection lost

thanks to the team to make some effort to fix that
I have the same problem... I think we need to find the banning feature in engine with a bypass decoder like ollydbg
OMG ISNT IT ABOUT TIME A MODERATOR HELPED US?
what are yall idiots?
if you want to play without getting disconnected remove the hacks from your CA folder.
No more dced, but no more hacks
your just gonna have to wait for Dave to fix the HShield Bypass.
stop posting about this.
Posts 46–60 of 106 · Page 4 of 8
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us