Connection to server lost when running hack?

Posts 31–45 of 106 · Page 3 of 8
Thats what I said before hotfudge2100 i do make sense by the way, If you had read it properly you'd see I said at the end "You need a new bypass bro."

-Remeber to thank me :3
Quote Originally Posted by Noescapingus View Post
Thats what I said before hotfudge2100 i do make sense by the way, If you had read it properly you'd see I said at the end "You need a new bypass bro."

-Remeber to thank me :3
omg seriosuly whats with the remember to thank u thing we all know its the bypass >.>
-----
btw sorry for double post :P
weird though i dont remember my hack shield updating...
idk updating usually happens fast it used 2 be like 1 second done they said they improved hackshield i didn't really notice but it was a bit slower i guess but idk it most logical reason

-remember headshots neoscapingus and Don't thank him :3
Mlkey dont double post dude you can get in crap for that and many people just dont know this stuff, plus I mentioned it before myself and I proved my point towards fudge's comment. From earlier, also please remeber to thank me is a habit so forgive me.

-Please Remeber to thank me.
Quote Originally Posted by Noescapingus View Post
Mlkey dont double post dude you can get in crap for that and many people just dont know this stuff, plus I mentioned it before myself and I proved my point towards fudge's comment. From earlier, also please remeber to thank me is a habit so forgive me.

-Please Remeber to thank me.
did u even read my second post? look at it it was edited even b4 u comented on this bs, read b4 u talk crap
I'm assuming the bypass isn't working anymore. Needs to be updated.
k so.. its the bypass... dude said to make a new one... how do i do that???? anyone know or can help plz and thank you.
I dont think it has anything to do with the site going down. Why would it?
Just don't freaking use the hack then, lol.
I bet you'll be able to hack then.
gladiator because you need to login to the site to activate the hacks.

this is why you need a mpgh account lmao
Quote Originally Posted by Theawsomest1 View Post
Oh..... weellll then. I have no clue. Maybe they know when something is running directly off their program. The last versions were running within CA but this one is running on it. THey probably have a safety something or other that detects this.
i think they do becasue it said found abnormal gamplay than disconnected me never had proglems with the *** hacks
I have the same problem with disconnect ... all time ... im playing and wow ... disconnect .. why?? Some solutions? I was edit setting file and dont press DEL key in game. Something about gamers IPs? I think they watch the game folder too ... who knows ... if folders game have any different file ... i think. If u delete hack arqs the disconnections stop ... Some help! Thanks!
this happens to me every 20 minutes or so i wonder whats wrong?
i keep loosing it also and i have no clue why except maybe they figured something out i just dont know what
Posts 31–45 of 106 · Page 3 of 8
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us