lol fairplay....ur hacking a videogame...and the guy with the badass computer's a nerd??? : /.....WE ARE ALL NERDS>>>>IS WHY WE PLAY VIDEOGAMES AND HACK!
Connection to server lost when running hack?
the same thing happens to me i play and i loose conesting and dont get the exp and gp
it is realy getting on my nerves
i hope thay try to fix it

it is realy getting on my nerves
i hope thay try to fix it
The dissconnect does seem to be in the hack.. maybe they are wanting us to pay $$$.
If public disconnects me why would I opt for VIP. Public has limited features that should work. I would gladly get VIP if I was confident in the hack. I even replaced the ending exe with org. still dc..........
Also Thx its does work good when Im connected Good Job...Keep it up.

Also Thx its does work good when Im connected Good Job...Keep it up.
well tha same thing happens to me but i need that sh it to be fixed and not for them to delete the hack just fix the problem
MPgh is probaly fixing the hack cuz of Nexon trying to patch it(i guess). so just dont hack for awhile
i cant even start the game with the hacks in my ca folder
me fuckin to i was like fuck this but then i deleted hack and it didnt happen but then i was fuckin bored so then i fuckin download them so dave fuck ur hacks (JOKES) but i have these hacks these YouTube - [Still Working!] Free Combat Arms Hacks, Free Combat Arms Chams | Aimbot Hacks with Enemy Name Tags and No Fall Damage!! [Working as of September 2]ⓘ
yeah i wish we could get a bigger bypass with more protection against the hshield....
I'm a nerd? For one, I know probably more about computers than you could ever think to know of. For two, I am a high paid model that makes more money and gets more pussy than you can even imagine. Dont believe me?
MySpace.com - David Dennison - 19 - Male - Long Beach, California - www.myspace.com/gladiator1064
Why am I playing games, you ask? Because its fun you dumb fuck. So next time you try to flame someone who is 1,000 times better than you can ever hope to be, think before you type.
MySpace.com - David Dennison - 19 - Male - Long Beach, California - www.myspace.com/gladiator1064
Why am I playing games, you ask? Because its fun you dumb fuck. So next time you try to flame someone who is 1,000 times better than you can ever hope to be, think before you type.
Noob
Hey Guys im a noob to all this jsut looking to find the new hack for combat arms.. Hit me back if you can help me out.. Thanks
..........
This thread is closed for replies.
Similar Threads
Combat Arms HelpWindows 7 colour scheme error when running hack 8 Knight Online Hacksa hack to join any server even when they are full
6 Combat Arms Hacks & CheatsLost connection to server ?
9 Combat Arms Hacks & Cheatsconnection to server has lost 2 Combat Arms Hacks & Cheatsthe connection lost for public hacks for CA
4













of September 2][/url]