Connection to server lost when running hack?

Posts 16–30 of 106 · Page 2 of 8
It is the bypass, It worked when I first downloaded it, and I used Cheat Engine to speedhack, No DC. Now I get DCed when I use mpgh at all, or even when I use the bypass to use CE.
Edit:Im gonna try running it as the .asi file renamed to dbggggger.asi, ill report back here ASAP if it works.
sooooo dr1nkm1lk did it work i heard it worked for one of the bypasses a little while ago and also try moving it into ur mss folder..
bypass is not working properly delete button has nothing to do with it noobs whatever happened to option to change true to false in bypaas in settings.ini file ?
Quote Originally Posted by Theawsomest1 View Post
Oh..... weellll then. I have no clue. Maybe they know when something is running directly off their program. The last versions were running within CA but this one is running on it. THey probably have a safety something or other that detects this.
what a noob . . . . it has to do with the bypass . . .. the bypass is not strong enough to keep hacksheild from disconnection you . . . maybe hacks have had this problem . . . they may or may not fix it
yea but if u do that u will get kicked out after a game or in the middle of one don't start thinking ur all smart and call others noob when u have 3 posts >.<
Dude, people listen to me, bypass is dead after the site went down
Its the bypass its happened to me several times when using the sec haxs, it was the bypass it was a crappy bypass that kept going in and out i guess thats all combat arms could do was to just make you lose connection happened to me alot. You need a new bypass bro.

-Remeber to thank me please :3
the site went down. people flooded it. it got all whacked.

stop using it for a day nad well see tomorrow. not that hard. sheesh...

also changing the settings.ini file from false to true for the bypass
was for running T G S with another bypass, other then default one the hack used..
lagginswag and neoscapingus be more specific beacuse u guys making no sense and stop putting -remember to thank me please it just makes people NOT thx u....
tried changing the asi file name and changing to mss folder nothing worked must be the bypass as pple keep saying
Probably Hackshield kicked you off
well nexon didn't make it stop working it hackshield's update it really obvious actually no other cause so just make a new bypass and ur done.
A hacking tool has been discovered in the following location so the program has been shut down.
[C:\Nexon\Combat Arms\HShield]

With me, is that problem.
I hope tomorrow (tomorrow in Brazil), they fix that.
It was the site I think I couldn't get in the site for a about a hour then as soon as site is up to me. I haven't disconnected for about 4 hrs.
Posts 16–30 of 106 · Page 2 of 8
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us