AngryHow do YOU guys hack?

Posts 1–15 of 38 · Page 1 of 3
How do YOU guys hack?
Let's all be honest here.

The way I "hack" is by:

I would "test" hacks with my brother like if transformations would show up in town. We did this on dead channels. We also tested if the height size command will show up in public.

Going in town on "dead" channels (channels with very low to no players)
Use "speed" hacks only on "dead" channels.

I also did hack on public boats (only when everyone is still alive)
The way I do that is by using the SP command that makes you fall over rapidly to gain SP. I only use that when everyone is STILL ALIVE, and when they can't see me, because if they were dead they could see me. No one ever confronted me about this because of course they probably never saw me.

Back when HFS files still worked, I would use some of the ezbossx hfs to increase my attack speed. I think it increased it by 70 attack speed, but anyways that attack speed actually worked on public boats, and when people viewed my stats, they WOULDN'T see my over 70 attack speed.

I would also sometimes use the transformation once every boat (not necessarily every hour), but not so repeatedly. Like I would only transform once like I was just a normal player transforming and not rapid spam transform. I wouldn't transform again if I saw a player I partied with before.

Oh and I never really used secondary weapon commands or height commands in battles. Only on my own private boats for breakoffs.

I never hosted a public boat while hacking.

I think I made a few mistakes while hacking, but that's the truth up there.

I wonder what methods of hacking you guys have.

Let's discuss.
What is this? A confessional? Alrighty then...

I hack by:
Surviving death not once, but three times in life.
Being crippled for a year and a half instead of a paraplegic like the doctors swore I would, when I got my leg shattered in 16 places, cracked two ribs, and broke my jaw.
Surviving two gunshot wounds, and over 16 stabs.
Falling out of a tree house and catching myself on the ladder nail with my bicep muscle and still being able to use my arm.
Having a 16 penny nail rammed into my ankle bone at nine when I fell off a motor pull
Being born into a family of under-educated rednecks, and coming out a genius (even AFTER years of drug abuse, and mental trauma.)
Graduating college at eighteen with a G.E.D paid for by the state.
Receiving paid tuition until I'm fourty thanks to my dad kicking me out at twelve.
Being homeless for three years, and still coming back onto my feet enough to start my own company.
Breaking over a collective of one hundred bones (some multiple times.) and still having NO pins, rods, or prosthetic.
Having a steel pole shoved into my head 1/16th of an inch from my brain.

anything else I'm ...OHH...you meant in games...yeah, mainly as a tester, but sometimes I take advantage of things for myself. I'm not big on giving other people an advantage for my work, but sometimes I share things that aren't AS lucrative as my methods. After all, isn't that what we all do?
Quote Originally Posted by Dracconus View Post
What is this? A confessional? Alrighty then...

I hack by:
Surviving death not once, but three times in life.
Being crippled for a year and a half instead of a paraplegic like the doctors swore I would, when I got my leg shattered in 16 places, cracked two ribs, and broke my jaw.
Surviving two gunshot wounds, and over 16 stabs.
Falling out of a tree house and catching myself on the ladder nail with my bicep muscle and still being able to use my arm.
Having a 16 penny nail rammed into my ankle bone at nine when I fell off a motor pull
Being born into a family of under-educated rednecks, and coming out a genius (even AFTER years of drug abuse, and mental trauma.)
Graduating college at eighteen with a G.E.D paid for by the state.
Receiving paid tuition until I'm fourty thanks to my dad kicking me out at twelve.
Being homeless for three years, and still coming back onto my feet enough to start my own company.
Breaking over a collective of one hundred bones (some multiple times.) and still having NO pins, rods, or prosthetic.
Having a steel pole shoved into my head 1/16th of an inch from my brain.

anything else I'm ...OHH...you meant in games...yeah, mainly as a tester, but sometimes I take advantage of things for myself. I'm not big on giving other people an advantage for my work, but sometimes I share things that aren't AS lucrative as my methods. After all, isn't that what we all do?
1337 h4x.

I guess this thread IS pretty pointless, but it's just a discussion. Just wondering how everyone here uses hacks (not make them). And just wanted to start a discussion just to liven things up a little. (in this section)
Quote Originally Posted by Das Face View Post


1337 h4x.

I guess this thread IS pretty pointless, but it's just a discussion. Just wondering how everyone here uses hacks (not make them). And just wanted to start a discussion just to liven things up a little. (in this section)
Well, if this thread fails we can still start one about how awesome it is that everything I said up there is TRUE!
And, @HVTheAwesome not sure why it did, but glad to make some people smile.
I live my life to prove to others that theirs is not as difficult as they may think. At least that's my personal belief
Quote Originally Posted by Dracconus View Post
Well, if this thread fails we can still start one about how awesome it is that everything I said up there is TRUE!
And, @HVTheAwesome not sure why it did, but glad to make some people smile.
I live my life to prove to others that theirs is not as difficult as they may think. At least that's my personal belief
And how many of those could have been prevented by not being an ass hole. LOL Just messing with ya.
I dont hack on vindictus i only Bot but i openly hack on Project Blackout on my main ACC with wallhack+chams and never BEEN DETECTD FTW
Using stuff noone else does cause noone else knows it. Pretty fun.
Do any of you think I made huge ass mistakes?
Quote Originally Posted by Das Face View Post
Do any of you think I made huge ass mistakes?
Well, HFS hacking got a lot of ppl banned
Quote Originally Posted by Das Face View Post
Do any of you think I made huge ass mistakes?
I have come to find in the last 27 years of life that there is no such thing as mistakes; only experiences that you learn from.
IF you do eventually get banned, then you'll know that some of what you did is the reason, and that shall cause you to be more proactive in preventative natures to make sure it doesn't happen again.
Quote Originally Posted by Dracconus View Post
I have come to find in the last 27 years of life that there is no such thing as mistakes; only experiences that you learn from.
IF you do eventually get banned, then you'll know that some of what you did is the reason, and that shall cause you to be more proactive in preventative natures to make sure it doesn't happen again.
That was.... beautiful

Oh and I've only been banned for using HFS hacks for two weeks. (mainly for the attack speed for public boats, and super leveling by OHKing Queen).

But I don't get why I've only used hacks for a short amount of time yet others have been hacking for months and have gotten their bans lifted. I guess I'm whining, wait I know I am.

Haven't been banned again ever since May 27.

And I think it's just the leaderboards which prevent me from getting banned actually. Because I'd get paranoid if I was ranked up top.
I ohk everything.... My life's been great, loving parents, never broke a bone in my body, and going to medical school in a few years. o.o (spoiled)
WARNING THE FOLLOWING POST MAY POSSIBLY SHOCK, SADDEN, OR ANGER YOU!!!
IT IS DIRECTED TO STACKED AND NO ONE ELSE - BUT MAY EDUCATE AND/OR INFORM OTHERS!
READ IT ON YOUR OWN ACCORD!

@Stacked
If you think that being molested by an incest family member at six years old, or kicked in the mouth at three months old by your mother is avoidable then you sir are very wrong indeed. Or how about coming home to cops lined up at your door because your two 5 month old twins and fiance were shot to death in a drive by. Is that avoidable by changing the perception of others?

Although the nature of your post was a joke, I think that it would be in your best interest to have a somewhat decent understanding of the things you say before you say them because if I weren't the person that I am, and was not comfortable with sharing ANY of my life's experiences then you would definitely be starting a flame war right now.

HOWEVER, I would like to state that the experiences that I've had in life are what made me who I am. I may be an asshole to some jackass that's too lazy to use the search button, but I am FAR from a bad person. I've given over 450 thousand dollars to charities in the last ten years, 80 thousand of which was money that my dead Grandmother left me in her will, and the money following was obtained by leasing out a house that she gave me on the beach.

I was a child of the state, and homeless before, and trust me when I say that if it weren't for things of that sort being occurrences in my life I would NOT have the mentality that I do. In truth I'm one of the most honest, and heart felt people you will meet in your life. You're more than welcome to your opinion of anyone, and anything in this world. But base your opinions, don't judge - There's a difference, and that invisible line, that definitive point where one human being attempts to supersede another is the the illusion of importance. Falling prey to that only admits that you have no strength of your own.

To quote "The Good Book": "Let he without sin cast the first stone."(Spare me the Theological Preaching, and beliefs because I will make them get removed after I destroy your entire mentality.)
I may be an asshole to those that believe me to be one. but to the people that I help, the people who's lives I SAVE by talking them out of suicide on a DAILY basis; to them I am a Saint. A person who showed them that although there is hurt in life there is STILL LIFE! Live until you're dead, and on that day you may pass your judgement. You are never a failure in life unless you're not happy with yourself; and I am more than satisfied with who I've become, thank you very much.
I like my hacks with some butter, ground up oregano, and cinnamon.
Posts 1–15 of 38 · Page 1 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?