You knew it was a joke, you can take a joke like that, stop living in your past its eating away at you. I am saying that as a friend.
How do YOU guys hack?
My past doesn't eat at me at all believe it or not. I use my past to inform, and assist others, that is all.
Hmm odd you must of done something I haven't lol I've been hacking since February 24, 2011 basically since I joined the community and till this day I still hack never been caught yet am I lucky? Or will I just get whats coming to me by posting this lol who knows..
Dude can u pass me ur hack "bonesxill98@Y ahoo.com" i really damage hack
thx
thxGuys who use theyr last diggits as theyr Year when they have born are made for tehn *********
But yea , now im kinda trying to figure out how to use that bot Q_Q
Well.. i remember first game i hacked was the first game i spent Cash on... mhm
But yea , now im kinda trying to figure out how to use that bot Q_Q
Well.. i remember first game i hacked was the first game i spent Cash on... mhm
Same here but the mainreason was only because grinding all the feckin' time per hand would take me a decade to reach max cap zehahaha ...
Anyway, using hacks in Vindictus ... when I need the feckin' BP (solo white teddy ... with level 20, ha nice joke) or mats, mats, mats, mats - o wait, did I already mention I need mats? Still doing raids with friends legit because it still is more fun though
Anyway, using hacks in Vindictus ... when I need the feckin' BP (solo white teddy ... with level 20, ha nice joke) or mats, mats, mats, mats - o wait, did I already mention I need mats? Still doing raids with friends legit because it still is more fun though

First game I ever hacked was an OLD game called 'Circuits Edge'. Hex editing was about all I did but it sure was fun!
Hm, now where you say it, Crackle, I remember again: the real first game I hacked was Grandia II (HEX-editing too for massive HP, SP, EXP, all items and so on - man that took me a while to figure all offsets ... whenever I wanted to play this game again, I had to begin HEXing from zero because I never wrote something down lolololol)
1st game i hacked was archlord, i duped stuff
@stacked and this comment was made why exactly? There is no point nor reasoning behind that comment is there for no reason at all u randomly call someone an asshole.... Try to make a comment that has some substance next time and by the way just as a suggestion try to refrain from calling someone an asshole weather or not your joking especially when u dont even know the person.. Just saying it somewhat shows a lack of intelligence and good character and speaks volumes about yourself as a human being.. Friendly advice speak with some common sense or plz dont speak at all.. Now u have a good day now..
@Das Face btw good thread probably not there reviw u wanter but hey at least u got some responses..
Also how i hack i hack alone or with ppl I actually know i never hack with randoms and rarely hack with others period doesnt matter solo hacking is the best way if u party with some one who doesnt hack why hack? Hacking is solo use its why we do it so we can be the best of the best in what game we decide to play.
Concerning what i use hell i use it all why let it go to waste running around like a midget on crack and chuckkin spears is funny as hell if u think about it lolz.
U have a good day now Das Face
@Nico thx for moving the other post up lol i was cooking and just posted it maby i shouldnt have been lazy and just edited it myself huh lol
@Das Face btw good thread probably not there reviw u wanter but hey at least u got some responses..
Also how i hack i hack alone or with ppl I actually know i never hack with randoms and rarely hack with others period doesnt matter solo hacking is the best way if u party with some one who doesnt hack why hack? Hacking is solo use its why we do it so we can be the best of the best in what game we decide to play.
Concerning what i use hell i use it all why let it go to waste running around like a midget on crack and chuckkin spears is funny as hell if u think about it lolz.
U have a good day now Das Face
@Nico thx for moving the other post up lol i was cooking and just posted it maby i shouldnt have been lazy and just edited it myself huh lol
/rant on
OMG.... Get off Drac's dick for a moment. He takes pride in his assholish ways. If you have read half his posts you would see that he has all but said that.
Depending on his mood he will either find it a joke. ( CLEARLY THIS IS WHAT IT WAS ) OR he will launch into the "I was born the bastard son of a red headed hooker prostitute with herpes...." thing. He likes talk about his past as its clearly plastered on many posts that have nothing to do with his background. Everything bad that can happen has happened to him. Its a 20/20 story in the making. He just has to light his self on fire after doing cocaine. (Maybe a few will get that last one. ITS A JOKE. )
I came from a messed up situation when I was younger but I have not even mentioned it as I do not live in the past. Knowing something of what he went through means I get a fealing of his attitude. THIS WAS A JOKE.
Clearly you children need to grow up, put you big boy panties on and move on.
@Aastall
GTFO
Seriously do I need to put THIS IS A JOKE every time because someone is sensitive and might cry and piss themselves over a hacker message board post? Man up!
P.S. Fuck you!
/rant off
See how over the top that is? Now get over yourselves. THIS IS A JOKE.
This is how I hack.


OMG.... Get off Drac's dick for a moment. He takes pride in his assholish ways. If you have read half his posts you would see that he has all but said that.
Depending on his mood he will either find it a joke. ( CLEARLY THIS IS WHAT IT WAS ) OR he will launch into the "I was born the bastard son of a red headed hooker prostitute with herpes...." thing. He likes talk about his past as its clearly plastered on many posts that have nothing to do with his background. Everything bad that can happen has happened to him. Its a 20/20 story in the making. He just has to light his self on fire after doing cocaine. (Maybe a few will get that last one. ITS A JOKE. )
I came from a messed up situation when I was younger but I have not even mentioned it as I do not live in the past. Knowing something of what he went through means I get a fealing of his attitude. THIS WAS A JOKE.
Clearly you children need to grow up, put you big boy panties on and move on.
@Aastall
GTFO
Seriously do I need to put THIS IS A JOKE every time because someone is sensitive and might cry and piss themselves over a hacker message board post? Man up!
P.S. Fuck you!
/rant off
See how over the top that is? Now get over yourselves. THIS IS A JOKE.
This is how I hack.


Well then this is how I hack:


This thread is closed for replies.
Similar Threads
WarRock - International Hackshow do you put hacks on an external drive 23 Combat Arms Hacks & Cheatshow are you *without* hacks?TO 6 WarRock - International HacksHow Do you create hacks and post some here
10 CrossFire Hacks & CheatsHow do you get hacks??????RO 1 Combat Arms Hacks & CheatsHow do you add hacks to exception list???
3


