[Request] Looking for

Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
[Request] Looking for
Looking for a Good Photoshop CS5 Teacher.. Someone willing to teach me the basics or at least post some good tips to help me better understand..

So one day i can pwn you all in a GFX contest

I used to use cs5 2 or 3 years ago.. Its not just a memory blur.. Thanks in advance.
CS5 was released Feb, 2010... 2 years isn't really possible. I guess you mean you've used CS4 then...

I can help you but i'd recommend just watching YouTube videos. You can add me on skype and ask me about stuff but watch some YouTube.

Here is some youtubers i have learned from:
AcrezHD
12obot
Stratzeh
MaskedGraphics
EpicGFXTime
xApexPred

This is all just youtube.com/username
Quote Originally Posted by Nachos View Post
CS5 was released Feb, 2010... 2 years isn't really possible. I guess you mean you've used CS4 then...

I can help you but i'd recommend just watching YouTube videos. You can add me on skype and ask me about stuff but watch some YouTube.

Here is some youtubers i have learned from:
AcrezHD
12obot
Stratzeh
MaskedGraphics
EpicGFXTime
xApexPred

This is all just youtube.com/username
yeah i have to agree wit Nachos them youtube vids help ALOT.
Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?