Threads

PollHow many posts do you think a person should have before posting a thread?
I dont care.48% · 10
10 posts.33% · 7
I have a different suggestion in mind. If so post it.19% · 4
21 votes · poll closed
Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1
Threads
Hey guys well i went to the combat arms section and all i saw was "how do you get the pub hack to work" and these were all 1 posters. I was thinkin we could change the post limit to like 10 posts to make a thread instead of 0. I know this has prob been posted before but it has never gone threw also if you guys say they will spam whats worse a spamming choob or a choob who makes like 10 threads on how to work the hack? heres a poll
i think we should have a 10 post limit because it obnoxious right now >.<
Yes a 10 post limit would be nice so we dont have useless threads like "omg this site owns"
IDC. I like it cuz I can flame them. =D
Also, I can post porn sites when they ask 4 VIP
I have something else in mind, Having the members have been a member for a week before ability to use?

with 10 posts that will just mean more spam..
I think you should have to be an MPGH member for a month.
A month is kinda long :T

2 weeks sounds long enough that the losers only here for hacks
will leave and not spam but its not so long that members with
good ideas and who are dedicated will leave
No.
1 month.
BEST EVER!
Hmmm...
I agree with Aoe3_CA... that one post regulation just leads to lots of spamming and flaming...

Also, I think there shouldn't be a post limit in order to start a thread... So long as the thread is relevant and not a whining choob wanting to know how the hack works.... Or about the site that must not be named :P
i like the way its only retards with low post count or recent join date in this thread
the CA generation that joined mpgh when it was flooded with new memberships from august this year. YOU ARE ALL TEH CHOOBYS TO MEH
Quote Originally Posted by GG2GG View Post
i like the way its only retards with low post count or recent join date in this thread
the CA generation that joined mpgh when it was flooded with new memberships from august this year. YOU ARE ALL TEH CHOOBYS TO MEH
Hey fuck you. lol
Quote Originally Posted by GG2GG View Post
i like the way its only retards with low post count or recent join date in this thread
the CA generation that joined mpgh when it was flooded with new memberships from august this year. YOU ARE ALL TEH CHOOBYS TO MEH
LOOK AT YOUR JOIN DATE 0.o

don't start about mine because i got banned several times
I think it should be 10 post as well.
It should be a week join, plus 10+ posts, but not 10+posts for making a thread.
Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us