SolvedProblem with Zombie hack

Posts 1–15 of 16 · Page 1 of 2
Problem with Zombie hack
Hey guys. I got a problem with the royku's zombie hack.

First of all the problem is that i do everything correctly and when i start the game i got no pop-up and the hack doesnt work. But when i use the other hack of royku it is working just fine.

Secondly i tryed many ways to get this working i went to this post and done everything it says but of course i had everything already install i i just repaired them I also tryed the dll it gives in that post but still nothing.

Thirdly i also tryed rebooting my pc many times and start crossfire again but still nothing.

Any ideas on how can i make it work???
this would be hard to fix can we have an SS?
What's your OS Bit version?

Are you using an undetected injector?
Yeah There Is Alot Of Injectors Are Detected Use Undetcted Ingector Ot Use Activation Hack
What is your operating system and bit version ?
I got windows XP 32 Bit. And I can't use injector because the hack is in loader there is no dll to inject
Well let me ask you this,are you trying to inject into CF NA?
Quote Originally Posted by Jacket View Post
Well let me ask you this,are you trying to inject into CF NA?
As far as I can tell, he's following the steps...

Make sure you installed all of the requirements, REBOOT and then run it (make sure your logged in as an admin, activate and the game should run after).
I have everything installed. And yes i am injecting on NA crossfire because guys the other hack of royku is working just fine.
Guys does anyone have the dll file so i can try injecting it with an injector?
Is Royku´s hack a loader? Cuz if it is a dll, tehre is a solution. Just ername the dll name to "sxs".exe , put it into the CF folder and start "cf_patcher".exe as administrator and CF should inject the dll itself
True that ^^

Close injector
Posts 1–15 of 16 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us