Direct 3D with Dev C++

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
Direct 3D with Dev C++
i use dev c++ portable and it does not contain d3dx9.h or lib so is there any special libraries of stuff i can download to include d3dx on my usb drive?
@Saltine Yes I have the SDK but I found the problem anyways
Dev c++ portable must have d3dx ported so I just decided to do it the hard way and code my own math library, so i can learn more.
Quote Originally Posted by kibbles18 View Post
@Saltine Yes I have the SDK but I found the problem anyways
Dev c++ portable must have d3dx ported so I just decided to do it the hard way and code my own math library, so i can learn more.
What a cool story. So, can I close this shit now ! ?
Probley I suggest You should use Msv 2010 c++ Express Edition and learn more about liabries,c++ and Direct x .
You realy know what is d3d ?
Im constrained to the portable version of dev c++, the only portable compiler. Yes I know what D3D is and I don't think you understand my quesiton
I dont thing Direct x Sdk can be used portable becouse i try to use only one single file d3d But i dint work.
YOu told me I dont know what d3d is? Do you even have the slightest?
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us