server crasher mod

Posts 46–49 of 49 · Page 4 of 4
Quote Originally Posted by B345TN1664 View Post
how did you figure this outt, and why does it crash the server
Accident, and don't worry about it
Quote Originally Posted by Acidic View Post
lol I figured it out in like 10 minutes
o rly. like i believe tht.
I wouldn't release it public...
Too many noobs will exploit it, gets annoying when everyone is doing it only good when theres 2-3 people....
Quote Originally Posted by Assassin_ View Post
I wouldn't release it public...
Too many noobs will exploit it, gets annoying when everyone is doing it only good when theres 2-3 people....
He didn't release this and this section was locked out to anyone with less than 1000 post but something is wrong.
Posts 46–49 of 49 · Page 4 of 4
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?