server crasher mod

Posts 31–45 of 49 · Page 3 of 4
lol how am I in here
Can i just post how to do it?
KKKKKKK

I have 1k posts

So no-one post it until these ******s gtfo
Server crasher is public and it's already in plenty of public hacks. Nothing special here..
Quote Originally Posted by Twack View Post
Server crasher is public and it's already in plenty of public hacks. Nothing special here..
Ours isnt a hack idiot.
Quote Originally Posted by .REZ View Post

Ours isnt a hack idiot.
Well it only works on one map. And it doesn't matter whether it is a hack or a .REZ mod.
Quote Originally Posted by Twack View Post
Well it only works on one map. And it doesn't matter whether it is a hack or a .REZ mod.
Its a glitch, so its neither, we arent talking about hacks so dont bring them up.
Quote Originally Posted by .REZ View Post

Its a glitch, so its neither, we arent talking about hacks so dont bring them up.
I agree with @.REZ.

Because it is a glitch it can be patched and it can be patched real fast.

The reason for wanting it in the Elite Section is so noobs and leechers don't get it patched as fast, people want to have some fun sometimes and this is one of those ways
Just release it so I don't have to spend my afternoon trying to figure it out myself
Quote Originally Posted by Acidic View Post
Just release it so I don't have to spend my afternoon trying to figure it out myself
How about you just go leech off of another site so I don't have to spend my afternoon hating you.
lol I figured it out in like 10 minutes
Quote Originally Posted by Acidic View Post
lol I figured it out in like 10 minutes
/ cares
wowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwo wwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwoww owwowwowwowwow
Quote Originally Posted by supercarz1991 View Post
i probably shouldn't release this

but i figured out a way

hint: Mines
hint 2: only works on Junk flea for some reason
LAGGGG
how did you figure this outt, and why does it crash the server
Posts 31–45 of 49 · Page 3 of 4
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us