server crasher mod

Posts 16–30 of 49 · Page 2 of 4
release it in pub., it doesnt matter /
While I'm still allowed in the Elite Section, let me point out that I think this needs to stay here, not everyone knows this glitch, including me, and if noobs got a hold of the info on how to do this then it will be patched.

Because so many people will know how to use it, they will tell others how to use it, and soon it would get to Nexon how to do it, then they will patch it when the remaster phase goes through.

So again I say we keep it in the Elite Section.
Quote Originally Posted by LawlFaceXD View Post
While I'm still allowed in the Elite Section, let me point out that I think this needs to stay here, not everyone knows this glitch, including me, and if noobs got a hold of the info on how to do this then it will be patched.

Because so many people will know how to use it, they will tell others how to use it, and soon it would get to Nexon how to do it, then they will patch it when the remaster phase goes through.

So again I say we keep it in the Elite Section.
Or you can ruin the game while it lasts and say fuck it.
Im back son
Quote Originally Posted by .REZ View Post
Im back son
You're Welcome !

I left Crossfire to mod the CA game
Hope we make new awesome mods here...
Quote Originally Posted by .REZ View Post
Im back son
You left me here all alone to fend for myself among'st these savages

So you think you can just come back and think everything is ok??? NO

You must beg for my forgiveness

Lawl jk, glad your back bro
isnt this supposed to be a hack? (lol how am i posting here with 149 posts
Cool, server crasher mod. I think i did it once. I had like 6 mines and blew the m up in junk flea near the barrel. then i d/ced
lol lets make server crasher SA mod since sudden attack is comin back to nexon
Quote Originally Posted by supercarz1991 View Post
lol lets make server crasher SA mod since sudden attack is comin back to nexon
Just went to the site to see if they were making a switch, which of course you were right

Now I have never played this game before, so is it that much different from modding CA???
Quote Originally Posted by supercarz1991 View Post
lol lets make server crasher SA mod since sudden attack is comin back to nexon
I'm sure you'll be able to fuck it up before nexon even releases it
WTF... My alt can come in here... Weird. Anyway, Someone tell me how to do it.
How to do this doesnt need to be discussed until elite is closed to people with less than 1000 posts.
DO it Do it Do it lol.
Posts 16–30 of 49 · Page 2 of 4
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?