Did your Trick is only for Openning a File ...
Mine contains some Months of Learning and Working ...
point? i my good sir have a life thus i don't have time to do months of learning
I have a Life too
Stop Spamming ^^
If you are a noob in coding Hacks its not my fault :/
Originally Posted by Baldrogs
I have a Life too
Stop Spamming ^^
If you are a noob in coding Hacks its not my fault :/
Excuse me just cuz u dont like my post doesnt mean its spam
k?
get that strate
and second of all im not a noob to coding i just dont code c++ which is how most hacks are coded. i code python
Originally Posted by Baldrogs
I have a Life too
Stop Spamming ^^
If you are a noob in coding Hacks its not my fault :/
Originally Posted by Baldrogs
Im not Gay, i just dont like Leechers
hey.. dont be so arrogant..
Higher knowledge meaning Low Profile & head down low.. everyone i know who has good knowledge, shouldn't be have behaviour like you..
so respect other people, leave aside ur ego..
i'm wondering how far ur knowledge.. for me u r childish & arrogant..
Originally Posted by denyeko
hey.. dont be so arrogant..
Higher knowledge meaning Low Profile & head down low.. everyone i know who has good knowledge, shouldn't be have behaviour like you..
so respect other people, leave aside ur ego..
i'm wondering how far ur knowledge.. for me u r childish & arrogant..
I respect other people but he is saying im gay jus because i won't give him my Aimbot Source Code !
So Just Open your Eyes and then tell me who is Arrogant !
So why are u crying for getting my hack ?
I was said your post is not good but its usefull
Originally Posted by Baldrogs
So why are u crying for getting my hack ?
I was said your post is not good but its usefull
Trust me not crying for ur hack i just want it cuz i dont know how to code an aimbot.
and im talking about the post u said is spam. derp derp
If dont know Go Learn to code in C++ =D
Cuz u can't get my Baldrogs Project's Source
Originally Posted by Baldrogs
If dont know Go Learn to code in C++ =D
Cuz u can't get my Baldrogs Project's Source
gay >_> !!!!!!!!
Im not Gay, i just dont like Leechers
Originally Posted by Baldrogs
Im not Gay, i just dont like Leechers
callin u not givin me the code gay cuz i make releases here and i help the community
I help the Community Too
And i don't give u the code because i dont want to get my hack Detected after 3 Days
I shared this hack to no people so why are you crying like a baby and saying im Gay ?
Seriously you are telling shit like a Kid ._.
Originally Posted by Baldrogs
I help the Community Too
And i don't give u the code because i dont want to get my hack Detected after 3 Days
I shared this hack to no people so why are you crying like a baby and saying im Gay ?
Seriously you are telling shit like a Kid ._.
Said ur not sharing is gay! k read back for u post bull shit. and i never sed you dont help the community.
.... sorry for flaming
Both of you stop it.
This is turning into flaming.
Don't even reply to me, it will be considered spam.