Cod4 Wallhack v2.0

Posts 226–240 of 287 · Page 16 of 20
Nice this works very well
the only hack works here thx man very nice
Quote Originally Posted by foxandzizo View Post
the only hack works here thx man very nice
Yea and still works like a charm !
I need help pls,i start the hack 'searching for cod4 1.7v' then i start the game but i get an error ' iw3mp.exe has stopped working'
Quote Originally Posted by ffffggyy View Post
I need help pls,i start the hack 'searching for cod4 1.7v' then i start the game but i get an error ' iw3mp.exe has stopped working'
Run da hack as admin
(right click > run as admin)
Can't get it to work, I run it fine, But the hack isn't actually working.
I'm on Windows 8 64bit (x86) and running COD 4 through Steam.
Quote Originally Posted by kula98 View Post
yeah.. nice its an Win32:Malware-gen thats what awast says so im not downloadin´ that shit
Of Course It Would Say Its Malware, You're Downloading Hacks, So It Would Detect It As A Virus. Trust Me, Just Allow It And Test It Out.
Wow Good Job ... i'll Try it
I have a prob....why the hell doesnt chrome download it. it sais: network fail?
Quote Originally Posted by handsomebob View Post
Is it still UD?
Maybe.
It's old...
This hack is good/10.. still working Good job!!
I run it then I open cod 4 it beeps then cod 4 crashes
fail
mi cod is v1.9 hack is 1.7 bad ;s
Posts 226–240 of 287 · Page 16 of 20
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us