Cod4 Wallhack v2.0

Posts 106–120 of 287 · Page 8 of 20
Quote Originally Posted by indiannz View Post
Lol. I actually hate hackers, just got this to see how many people actually hack in pub promod servers lolol.

Also, my shit pc can't hold 250, so i just use 125.
Cool story bro, needs more dragons and shit.
This Hacks doesn't work for me. When i start CoD4 there's a BEEP but In-Game i can't see a shit from a WH. It's just normal...
I use Win7 64Bit.
yeah same for me i cant use it when i use it my cod crashes or i cant see anythink of it
maybe someoen got ud esp boxes ?
ill try this latter.. thank's alot mate.....
It make crash the .exe ? What should I do , I use Vista x64..
Is it finally detected? Oh lawdy.
Quote Originally Posted by Moto View Post
Is it finally detected? Oh lawdy.
I just tested then on 3 pb servers and i didn't get kicked so not detected yet.
Okay does this hack no longer work because everytime i try it it doesn't show anyone. Ive restarted it lots but nothing.

---------- Post added at 07:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:10 PM ----------

Forget my last comment restarted computer and works again. Thanks moto keep up the good work.
my security removed it said it was a virus
Not detected used it last night for quite a while on a PB server.
If you would read the recent post it is NOT detected yet!
Posts 106–120 of 287 · Page 8 of 20
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us