Cod4 Wallhack v2.0

Posts 46–60 of 287 · Page 4 of 20
When I try to launch the game, it injects then proceeds by saying: Iw3mp.exe has stopped working. Any solution to this?

Regards,
Nezip
working in PB servers?
does it work for cod 4 v1.6?
Quote Originally Posted by robine View Post
does it work for cod 4 v1.6?
I'm pretty sure it's only for 1.7
does this block punkbuster screenshots as well?
Quote Originally Posted by Blax3 View Post
does this block punkbuster screenshots as well?
Look in the features.. Yes it does.
Regular boxes would be so much better.... Oh well.
When I start the game it says the iw3mp.exe stopped working.
Quote Originally Posted by numanumajosh View Post
When I start the game it says the iw3mp.exe stopped working.
Well you obviously did something wrong, this is working as of today. Is everything up to datE?
Quote Originally Posted by numanumajosh View Post
When I start the game it says the iw3mp.exe stopped working.
Well you obviously did something wrong, this is working as of today. Is everything up to date?
Quote Originally Posted by numanumajosh View Post
When I start the game it says the iw3mp.exe stopped working.
I have the exact same problem, everything up to date as well.
Posts 46–60 of 287 · Page 4 of 20
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us