Cod4 Wallhack v2.0

Posts 31–45 of 287 · Page 3 of 20
uh
Quote Originally Posted by Moto View Post
At the moment yes.

If you guys are having problems downloading the file, refresh the page, clear your cache, or flush your dns.
But since call of duty 4 is so dead, and the authors doesnt give a shit about the game, so will the punkbuster ever be updatet? thats like infinite wallhack...
Quote Originally Posted by swippers View Post
But since call of duty 4 is so dead, and the authors doesnt give a shit about the game, so will the punkbuster ever be updatet? thats like infinite wallhack...
The first wallhack got detected..
i inject but nothing happens it said successively injected but nothing shows up am i supposed to press a button
Quote Originally Posted by bloodzack View Post
i inject but nothing happens it said successively injected but nothing shows up am i supposed to press a button
It's not supposed to. I think it may make a noise.. Just go ingame and it should be working!
@Moto
This is rape.
Pure fucking rape.
I love this, thanks for posting it.
<3 U LONG TIME
Quote Originally Posted by Jakob View Post
@Moto
This is rape.
Pure fucking rape.
I love this, thanks for posting it.
<3 U LONG TIME
Love you too baby.
undetected by pb?
Quote Originally Posted by godhacks View Post
undetected by pb?
.
just used it.. works
Quote Originally Posted by godhacks View Post
just used it.. works
Thanks for verifying!
I have the game on my steam, I can be detected?
Quote Originally Posted by stevenz7 View Post
I have the game on my steam, I can be detected?
.
Sw33t<3 Ur the best xD
U cant get banned and in next upgrade (if ur making one) could u make them more visibel and only showing players in the enemy team? or maybe giv em color. Thx for doing this!
ty its 100% undetected and work !!!
Posts 31–45 of 287 · Page 3 of 20
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us