Cod4 Wallhack v2.0

Posts 76–90 of 287 · Page 6 of 20
I'm using win XP and te game crashes before starting
Thanks for your job
i have a problem. a part of my hud is missing the one that view bullets and nades -.- HELP?
PLEASE ADD ESP I PLAY OBSCURITY MOD, PRITY USLESS STILL WORKS 100% GOOD FOR PROMOD AND SO ON...
undetected on promod servers or not ?
Quote Originally Posted by drayyy View Post
undetected on promod servers or not ?
Nope, all undetected!

I've been using this since he released it, and it's still undetected on Promod etc.
Still working, just tested it.

When i use this cheat? i can be banned?! I get cod4 and don't be banned
Quote Originally Posted by matteo92 View Post
When i use this cheat? i can be banned?! I get cod4 and don't be banned
It's undetected.
Quote Originally Posted by Moto View Post


It's undetected.
Hi are there other undetected hacks like this?
Thank you! I shall use this carefully then.
it doesnt work in my computer...
why? i use os win7
My cod4 crash when i open cod4 with the hack
Posts 76–90 of 287 · Page 6 of 20
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us