Deleted posts

Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
Who's Zack

I didn't see the rest of the thread cause I had to go D;

@Ed
Well, I can't see the thread obviously, but my guess is you guys could've VMed each other, or found another way to communicate instead of posting
Thread got deleted for it being useless. If you were having a direct conversation with him..there's a reason why have a VM/PM function.
However the thread was not useless. I asked everyone what their opinions were on call of duty and why they liked one or disliked one
@KingDot
@Zack
Prob useless spam..mention Dave, Thunder..
1. Wrong section
2. If I'm not mistaken you reported extravagant's post, for flaming. Which you proceeded to reciprocate I deleted those posts first, then since thread belongs in CoD. I deleted.
3. You and poison have a tendency to make a bunch of useless threads, with hidden meanings or baiting.

Anyway, moved thread and undeleted since your so adamant over it.
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us