lol, a simple no would've done the job. Also its just a game, why get so worked up about it? The guy simply wanted to know if you can help him, it's understandable that you do not wish to help him, and your reasons are perfectly valid, but why would you type up two paragraphs of lecture just to emphasize your point?
New COD Hack / Bug
Because he has a very valid point.
95% of people downloading from these forums are leechers, hell even i could probably fit that category.
I mean, if this so called hack, or command went public, think of the repercussions of it. Massive item steeling which would lead to a possible patch, and ban wave or hell even a rollback.
And yes, this is a game but most people dont have enough sense common sense to deserve some of the things on the site.
I mean seriously, have you looked at the MP prices?
Its like a band of high money rolling leachers got together, and decided to just undercut the hell out of everyone for the lols.
Edit: and i think i just figured it out o_o
95% of people downloading from these forums are leechers, hell even i could probably fit that category.
I mean, if this so called hack, or command went public, think of the repercussions of it. Massive item steeling which would lead to a possible patch, and ban wave or hell even a rollback.
And yes, this is a game but most people dont have enough sense common sense to deserve some of the things on the site.
I mean seriously, have you looked at the MP prices?
Its like a band of high money rolling leachers got together, and decided to just undercut the hell out of everyone for the lols.
Edit: and i think i just figured it out o_o
Can i give you a kiss? *nohomo*
Fucking hell...FINALLY someone understands the underlying factors behind the actions that people take!
YES, it's just a game, but it's a game that I PLAY!, and ENJOY to play. Just because i release things, or fix things, or take over projects, or help people figure out how to do things doesn't mean that I want this game ruined by a bunch of "geniuses" that don't have enough common sense to understand the whole basis behind action/reaction.
As for the whole "No would have been suffice" apparently it wasn't, because it's been said MILLIONS of timems before and people have a VERY difficult time understanding it.
Fucking hell...FINALLY someone understands the underlying factors behind the actions that people take!
YES, it's just a game, but it's a game that I PLAY!, and ENJOY to play. Just because i release things, or fix things, or take over projects, or help people figure out how to do things doesn't mean that I want this game ruined by a bunch of "geniuses" that don't have enough common sense to understand the whole basis behind action/reaction.
As for the whole "No would have been suffice" apparently it wasn't, because it's been said MILLIONS of timems before and people have a VERY difficult time understanding it.
If dracconus never said anything about it and REALLY kept it a secret it would have been better. You wouldn't have to post that long paragraph trying to make a point that is true, but you never have to state it in the first place. Only reason dwrowla started to ask you questions about is because YOU said you knew it, almost like you were bragging that you know it and he does not.
There could be others who knows this but not posting anything about it, which you should have done.
There could be others who knows this but not posting anything about it, which you should have done.
*sigh* more people trying to attack me just because I'm knowledgeable.
It's honestly SAD to see you people sitting here attempting to defend the point you're aiming at.
The bottom line is that all I did was answer the question in a manner to make him WORK for it.
If he wants to find out if it works, then he will, however, if he lacks the initiative, and willpower then he won't.
Do you really think that anyone is just BORN with the knowledge that they share here? No, we gain knowledge by taking initiative to learn.
Besides that, if it weren't for us saying we knew things you people wouldn't have hacks, so you had BETTER stop biting the hand that feeds you, and smart up. We don't HAVE to release anything for any of you, we do it because we feel that it's fair. It's NOT fair to tell drowla how to do something just because he read a post that's 6 months old pertaining to item mailing and spent time reading something that any of you could have read.
He asked if his syntax was correct, I told him it's not, it's a very plain and simple response. Just because you're focusing on the wrong part of that statement doesn't mean that it was the primary focal point of it. it just means that you're focused on the wrong part.
So, that being said I'll say this, it's reasons such as this that there are things that aren't told, if you think that item hacking is the only thing that has been patched, and isn't being talked about then you're wrong, and if you TRULY want them, then take action, and find out how to make it work. It's what we had to do, so why the hell should we just sit here and give you everything when we had to work for it?
If you want something, man up, and fight for it.
In all fairness, he was already WORKing for it. How does the manner in which you said "you knew how to do it" motivate him to do something he was already doing? Had to be another meaning behind it (unless of course you were unaware he was working for it.. Which I'm sure was obvious by him posting his command attempts)
Here's a hint, the code name of Braid Tassel Twin Spears is not simply Braid_Tassel_Twin_Spears.
Not that anyone should care about codes since item spawning was patched.
Not that anyone should care about codes since item spawning was patched.
Sigh, sure think Dank.
Have to have a way to identify the spears mannnnn.
You want answers, fine. The answer you seek is in the games coding.
There, you bitched, and whined because I gave a better and more legitimate answer than I could have so there's your typical basic response you could have received, and are getting since all I see in this thread is a bunch of renny renny waaaaahhh.
There, you bitched, and whined because I gave a better and more legitimate answer than I could have so there's your typical basic response you could have received, and are getting since all I see in this thread is a bunch of renny renny waaaaahhh.
This thread is closed for replies.
Similar Threads
Call of Duty 5 - World at War HacksNEW MP HACK COMMING OUT BY ME :p for COD WAW 1.4
20 Call of Duty 5 - World at War Hacks*New* CoD 5 Mem Hack
21 CrossFire Hacks & CheatsBug new no hack ok
19 Hack RequestsReq: Torncity hacks/bugs/exploits.
39 Call of Duty 4 - Modern Warfare (MW) HacksNew!!! Cod 4 Hack Undetected by punkbuster!!! 11
