New COD Hack / Bug
Hey thanks that worked for the 3 commands ![=]](/forum/images/emotions/=].gif)
![=]](/forum/images/emotions/=].gif)
Dumb question, but have you tried simply, get_mail_item #? I'd guess the mail retrieval command works on just specifying which letter to open, probably identified by some integer.
item is in my 1st mail and Get_mail_item 1 doesn't work
edit: added more commands i tried to the list
edit: added more commands i tried to the list
Yes, well, despite all of your efforts to get item retrieving to work, you're still missing one piece of the syntax, and @Hell_Demon and myself are the only two that know what it is, and we're not sharing, so HAVE FUN 

@Dracconus
Can u give me an example of which one of my tries is most correct and the location of the missing syntax
for example
get_mail_item "Windztrike" "BTTS COD @ 100M" "enjoy-=)" "Braid_Tassel_Twin_spears" " MISSING SYNTAX"
The mail disappeared so i'm going to have to mail my self something to keep testing
Can u give me an example of which one of my tries is most correct and the location of the missing syntax
for example
get_mail_item "Windztrike" "BTTS COD @ 100M" "enjoy-=)" "Braid_Tassel_Twin_spears" " MISSING SYNTAX"
The mail disappeared so i'm going to have to mail my self something to keep testing

The missing syntax probably has something to do with being able to identify the mail/message # (since of course if you get COD'd two identical mail with the same item, how can the game figure out which to pull.. Unless it takes both). If I'm right and someone gets it before me, please share <3
Hmm.. Maybe its time..?
I can't give you an example, because the only example to give would be the answer to the missing piece.
Like I said, it exists, and it works, and when you find it out, LOL..IF you find it out, don't share it, use it for yourself, and let that be the end of it.
Let's be honest, how many of you even KNEW that I knew until now? No one except Hell_demon, and he's not talking, cuz I'm not, we made a pact, and it shall remain a pact.
Like I said, it exists, and it works, and when you find it out, LOL..IF you find it out, don't share it, use it for yourself, and let that be the end of it.
Let's be honest, how many of you even KNEW that I knew until now? No one except Hell_demon, and he's not talking, cuz I'm not, we made a pact, and it shall remain a pact.
@Dracconus
Well can you tell me this?
Is the missing syntax closer to the end or beginning ?
Edit: and also ya, obviously not going to post it for any 1 to see, that would cause a huge problem
Well can you tell me this?
Is the missing syntax closer to the end or beginning ?
Edit: and also ya, obviously not going to post it for any 1 to see, that would cause a huge problem

Let me get this right...You want me to explain it to you, and help you figure it out, but then keep it secret?
If I tell you where the issue in in the syntax than anyone else with common sense would figure it out, regardless, you're still MISSING the piece of syntax necessary for send_item_mail to function, and I'm not going to tell you what it is, where it goes, or how to format your syntax. If i can figure it out, then it's figurable, whether you can or not is not any of my particular concerns.
It's not right for me to assist you then tell someone else no, that's why the answer is globally set to NO.
There is FAR too many things that could get completely FUCKED with anyone besides the mature responsible people that already know it having knowledge of it's working, therefor it's not going to go any further than this...Conversation over, no, I won't help you figure it out; nor will I help anyone else.
My GOD, haven't we given you guys enough?
We give you ways to get what you want easier, level without doing a fucking thing, ruin the economy by botting, and completely unravel the very threads that make this game fun with godmode, and one hit kill, and ways to avoid the leaderboards, and you are NEVER happy.
Get over it, there are things that we save for purposes that don't need to be discussed. The bottom line is that some things will NEVER get released.
If I tell you where the issue in in the syntax than anyone else with common sense would figure it out, regardless, you're still MISSING the piece of syntax necessary for send_item_mail to function, and I'm not going to tell you what it is, where it goes, or how to format your syntax. If i can figure it out, then it's figurable, whether you can or not is not any of my particular concerns.
It's not right for me to assist you then tell someone else no, that's why the answer is globally set to NO.
There is FAR too many things that could get completely FUCKED with anyone besides the mature responsible people that already know it having knowledge of it's working, therefor it's not going to go any further than this...Conversation over, no, I won't help you figure it out; nor will I help anyone else.
My GOD, haven't we given you guys enough?
We give you ways to get what you want easier, level without doing a fucking thing, ruin the economy by botting, and completely unravel the very threads that make this game fun with godmode, and one hit kill, and ways to avoid the leaderboards, and you are NEVER happy.
Get over it, there are things that we save for purposes that don't need to be discussed. The bottom line is that some things will NEVER get released.
called private messaging. . . .
No, it's called favoritism, and it doesn't exist. If you want to figure it out, then I suggest doing the same Thing we did, and disassemble the information you know for the command, and if you don't know how to disassemble, and debug, then I don't think that it's fair to tell you how to do something just because you have as much knowledge of the command as anyone else that's read previous posts concerning it.
This thread is closed for replies.
Similar Threads
Call of Duty 5 - World at War HacksNEW MP HACK COMMING OUT BY ME :p for COD WAW 1.4
20 Call of Duty 5 - World at War Hacks*New* CoD 5 Mem Hack
21 CrossFire Hacks & CheatsBug new no hack ok
19 Hack RequestsReq: Torncity hacks/bugs/exploits.
39 Call of Duty 4 - Modern Warfare (MW) HacksNew!!! Cod 4 Hack Undetected by punkbuster!!! 11

