PostHELP !!

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
HELP !!
Hello people so this is my problem : When i logging on MPGH I always have 100 posts and then i write like 5 or 4 posts right.. But then I login again but they are not there!! So i cant rank up and that pisses me off -.-
Log out and log back in. Then post below my post (don't do it before you log out and back in). It's possible a few posts were deleted.
Your posts were deleted. It was probably a spam or offtopic post. Make sure you follow the rules.
If you are spamming or posting off-topic posts, obviously a Minion/Moderator/Administrator will delete it.
I think i have never spammed and i always talk about whats the other people talking about but well whatever thanks for helping
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us