Plz help with hack

Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
Plz help with hack
I did everthying just like yall said to but it wont even let me in the game an error pops up before hackshield even comes up plz help
*cough* Why is it that only chooblets encounter problems, and yet our senior members don't have any problems? *cough*
The hack works perfectly fine... read the tutorials. or get on IRC for help
Going back to Hyperion's post...

1. Disable Anti-Virus.
2. Restart Computer.
what if i dont have anti-virus?
I made a promise to myself, because most choobs pissed me off, and I have the option to opt out for helping out public support. I refuse to help you guys . If you come on irc and ask i'll kick you for fun :P
thx for all the nice comments lol wow
Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us