Modding

Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1
Modding
Hey guys well i have my comp back but i forgot how to do rez modding(textures).
if someone here would be kind enough to teach me would be good
comment on this post if u are kind enough to teach me tqs
Wrong section .
Yea ok but can someone teach me again?????
Go away. And dont come back this time.
Quote Originally Posted by .REZ View Post
Go away. And dont come back this time.
why what wrong?
Quote Originally Posted by sliverboi View Post
why what wrong?
I remember you. All you did was copy and paste pictures over top of the dtx. I never liked you and I was slightly happy to see you leave. Now do it again and make me happy.
LOL THAT WAS BECOS I'M STILL NEW AT MODDING!!!!!
Quote Originally Posted by sliverboi View Post
LOL THAT WAS BECOS I'M STILL NEW AT MODDING!!!!!
No, new is making crappy textures because your inexperienced, you just shove pictures on the dtx. Thats not modding, go away.
Quote Originally Posted by .REZ View Post

No, new is making crappy textures because your inexperienced, you just shove pictures on the dtx. Thats not modding, go away.
dude will u plz sdfu the reason i was shoving the pics cos i just testing how do i use it !
Quote Originally Posted by sliverboi View Post
dude will u plz sdfu the reason i was shoving the pics cos i just testing how do i use it !
No. If you were testing, you shouldn't have released them.
Quote Originally Posted by .REZ View Post

No. If you were testing, you shouldn't have released them.
-.-. dude u know u r pissing me off!
Quote Originally Posted by sliverboi View Post
LOL THAT WAS BECOS I'M STILL NEW AT MODDING!!!!!
I'm new and I don't C+P
My mods are just plain ass simple.
Quote Originally Posted by sliverboi View Post
-.-. dude u know u r pissing me off!
Good, now leave.
Quote Originally Posted by .REZ View Post

Good, now leave.
NEVER!NEVER!NEVER!NEVER!NEVER!NEVER!
Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?