HShieldChanger~

Posts 76–90 of 204 · Page 6 of 14
Yes.
Download the HShieldChanger.rar file from the front page of the thread.
thank u so much i know this sounds gay but I LOVE U MAN
i am having problems also, My drive is C. but when i run the C bat exe and i hit enter, it tells me files canot be located. and i also made the Updat2 folder in the right area.
Quote Originally Posted by GotSpoon? View Post
i am having problems also, My drive is C. but when i run the C bat exe and i hit enter, it tells me files canot be located. and i also made the Updat2 folder in the right area.
Yeah, me too, it says please press a key to continue, then "moving files to Update2, then nothin, and if i press any key again, it says cannot be located over and over again! Help??
okay noob question, so after i download it, and make a new folder do i switch the files over to the update two?
Thanks for that but I'm still getting D/Ced, I had to go into the D Drive Batch file and do a bit of editing one reason because my combat arms was installed elsewhere and also because there were a few errors(we're only human mistakes happen) so I've gotten past all that now my only trouble is 3N.mhe, v3warpds.v3d, and v3warpns.v3d. Apparently they are being used and the batch file is unable to move them, any thoughts, process I might need to end? Thanks in advance
Edit: I did some looking around (approximately 30sec after I posted this) and I didn't look like those three are supposed to move plus another thing is after I move all that I can (excluding the three mentioned) There are 4 dll's still there, they are faded out (they are copys) just wondering if they are supposed to be there and sorry about the long post.
Edit2 Everthing seems so be working no, D/C good job guys
I'm trying to run the Hshield changer but I don't know MUCH about how to use the Command window. What do I need to do to get it working. I opened the C: batch and it give me a command window. Don't know what to do then.

Thanks for all your help folks
Thanks men you are my idol
fixed thanks people
Quote Originally Posted by Novelust View Post
first go open Combat arms with hacks

go to the log in screen where you type in your password

DON'T LOGIN

press alt+tab

go to HShield folder example (C:NexonCombat ArmsHShield)





DO NOT PUT THESE FILES IN THE UPDATE FOLDER:
v3warpns.v3d
v3warpds.v3d
3n.Mhe

Just put every file in the update folder in the Hack shield folder Except those 3.

Then login.

KILL.
just do this dont need to download
Yea mine worked too thnx a lot XD
I do not know what to do, I have done every trick in this thread. I have tryed all the Bat. versions and deleted those 3 files manually. When i do get a Bat. to do its job, i get a Error when i start up Combat Arms.. im at a total loss. Any help is appreciated.
hey man wats da bat file? n weres da .rar achive?
I hate hackers! play fair one time niggas!"
Posts 76–90 of 204 · Page 6 of 14
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us