Sooo...

PollD.E. Gold or M4 Gold?
Golden D.E. (Desert Eagle) 54% · 7
M4 Gold46% · 6
13 votes · poll closed
Posts 1–15 of 26 · Page 1 of 2
Sooo...
I got 100 coupons again, help me decide between the golden Deagle and the M4 Gold. I have AK-Gold.
I would go for the golden M4A1 if you already have a D.Eagle. As pistol you should try to win, if you don't have it already, the D.Eagle Camo, best pistol imo.
Desert Eagle Gold. It fits with the AK-47 Gold and you already have a primary weapon so you don't need another one.
Well if you already have a deagle then I would get the m4a1 but if you don't have a pistol you like then definatly get the golden deagle
i sugguest getting a D.E Gold it fits with the Ak 47 Gold but if yo like playing TD get m4a1 if its GM stick with D.E gold if zm you need to rethink yur options lol
Get the M4 gold.
Quote Originally Posted by Jigsaw View Post
Get the M4 gold.
agree! M4-gold for sure!!
if i were u i would take DEAGLE
Get the deagle gold
Go with the deagle gold
Since you already got an primary gold gun whats the point of getting another one? DE-G
Posts 1–15 of 26 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us