Sooo...

PollD.E. Gold or M4 Gold?
Golden D.E. (Desert Eagle) 54% · 7
M4 Gold46% · 6
13 votes · poll closed
Posts 16–26 of 26 · Page 2 of 2
DE Gold
Well for one to decide on such ; you could go two ways.

If your playing good, and feel comfortable with the AK, I say go with the D-Eagle since it'd be nice to have a gold secondary. If you feel that you AREN'T playing well with the AK, then go with the M4.

Well in my opinion, go with the M4 Gold. Screw pistols. You don't really need a gold pistol by your side to be honest. As far as I know, the basic D-Eagle is more than enough. Once you've gotten through getting all the good weapons you want, then aim for upgraded/modified pistols - a few being D-Eagle Camo, Anaconda Advance, D-Eagle Gold, etc. You do need a basic pistol though, like said. If you already have an Anaconda Advance or a D-Eagle Camo, then don't bother getting the D-Eagle Gold at all. I personally don't think the D-Eagle Gold preserves much in comparison to the D-Eagle Gold, other than the power - which is slightly boosted from the D-Eagle Camo as far as I know. And also, D-Eagle Gold doesn't even look like gold, it looks like plain yellow through on a gun. , It doesn't look good at all to be honest. Some players often look at the looks of the gun and they either get discouraged or more enthusiastic. , Maybe you looking at the D-Eagle Gold won't impress you; hence regretting your decision.

tl;dr - M4 Gold is my pick.
D.E gold
@Zack first of all what pistols do you currently have? If you dont have any good secondaries then pick the D.E Gold.
Obvious choice is obvious .
Golden M4 and Desert Eagle Camo .
Quote Originally Posted by Takari View Post
Obvious choice is obvious .
Golden M4 and Desert Eagle Camo .
It depends on what he already has.
Votes are equal But I guess I'll go for the M4 Gold.
@Hero Please close this thread, already got the M4, thanks.
Quote Originally Posted by Zack View Post
@Hero Please close this thread, already got the M4, thanks.
Click The Report Button On Your Thread(Post #1)
And Write Req Close
Quote Originally Posted by I'm Dead :( View Post

Click The Report Button On Your Thread(Post #1)
And Write Req Close
I think I know what to do...
Posts 16–26 of 26 · Page 2 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us