Dragon Nest Update
Hey guys. Hitman here. To be honest, I gave up on Dragon Nest session. It is inactive/no release nor contribution. This maybe the only Nexon game that isn't hacked since it was released. Anyhow, this game is pretty easy and fun to play without hacks, it just time consuming. Well, today I decided that I will be active on the forum again, trying to contribute every bit I can. For those who of you scared of Cerebus or what ever Nest. Don't be. I done it trio and is it extremely easy. Heck is even easier then Mino Nest and it drops alot of powders. So farming epic lvl 32 powders will be extremely easy. However, Hell mode was the one nexon should have made normal just like Mino Nest and the Cerebus Normal mode as a easy mode. Hell mode is just like Mino Nest. If you do it the first time, you will get burned and probably use up 3 of your rez. But if you have a right group with awesome people, you will finish it with no problem. How ever hell mode don't drop powders from mino boss nor the big boss (lil doggy). Some tips in hell mode, avoid the fire breath and ice rain at all cost, also the poison and electric shock he spits out. They will drain your health from full to half to 1/4 then death. If you do form a party, have 1 priest in it and at least 1 long range then 2 heavy DPS. So for example 1priest/1SS/1SM/1Merc. That a good group to do Hell mode. Oh and the 2 mini bosses b4 the doggy, make sure you kill them at the same time because they re spawn in 5 secs, if you don't kill them at the same time. Here is the good news, the good drop rate are more than in Mino Nest and your chances of getting SSS is very high, so choose wisely but 2/5 chances you will get a good drop. Here is the question of the day. Who here has bought the new costume? I am planning to buy it for my SM bcaz of the stats/tail/looks and since is limited. But I know nexon will pull this stunt off again when we hit Christmas, so word of an advice even if you miss this one you will be able to get the next. So don't worry.
Hmph, I didn't know what to write so I wrote that. At least I am contributing. Thank you for reading.
Hmph, I didn't know what to write so I wrote that. At least I am contributing. Thank you for reading.
