Cf WallHack Using VB6.0

Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
Cf WallHack Using VB6.0
guys, is it possible to make crossfire wallhack using visual basic 6.0?!
Wallhack is written in D3D C++. I have never seen any Visual basic Wallhacks yet
Why use VB.6.0 and not VB.10? D:
Some people say Vb6 is better
But VB.10 has more function cause it's new
VB 10 NOOB
VB6 better then
I'm never use 10.
WallHack can make in Vb6/10 not only C++!
Quote Originally Posted by JusCaus View Post
@***** check your messages please.
@JusCaus Check what ?
oh now I know that I can make a hack using VB6.
Quote Originally Posted by Ryuzaki2 View Post
oh now I know that I can make a hack using VB6.
Now you only need to learn how to do it
Very Well said. Thanks to All who replied. appreciate it.

Thanks button pressed ^_^
wall hack actualy isn it to deseble something with "Z" on it ? i dont remember
OMG ! not have cool hack ? =(
Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us