Crossfire EU Simple Hack
Hey guys.
I have made a simple hack only for crossfire europe!
Features: ALL FEATURES ARE AUTO ON!
Sniper Crosshair
No Grenade Damage
Full No Recoil/No Spread
No Weapon Weight
No Reload
Max. Range
No Change Delay
No Scope
See Ghosts
WeaponHack: M16=M4A1-A Tiger
I will add more features in my next hack!!
Requirements
Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 Redistributable Package (x64)
Microsoft .NET Framework 4
DirectX End-User Runtime
How to use!
1. Download 'Simple Hack.rar' from attachment.
2. Extract anywhere.
3. Put sxs.dll in your crossfire europe folder.
4. Start Patcher_cf.exe and it will be auto injected!
SCREENSHOTS




Virus Scans
VirusTotal
Jotti
Credits
@Royku 60% Base
@Me 39% Coding
@Berryh 1% Test and ScreenShots
Plz aprrove
@Jigsaw
@Jacket
@Tunder
I have made a simple hack only for crossfire europe!
Features: ALL FEATURES ARE AUTO ON!
Sniper Crosshair
No Grenade Damage
Full No Recoil/No Spread
No Weapon Weight
No Reload
Max. Range
No Change Delay
No Scope
See Ghosts
WeaponHack: M16=M4A1-A Tiger
I will add more features in my next hack!!
Requirements
Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 Redistributable Package (x64)
Microsoft .NET Framework 4
DirectX End-User Runtime
How to use!
1. Download 'Simple Hack.rar' from attachment.
2. Extract anywhere.
3. Put sxs.dll in your crossfire europe folder.
4. Start Patcher_cf.exe and it will be auto injected!
SCREENSHOTS




Virus Scans
VirusTotal
Jotti
Credits
@Royku 60% Base

@Me 39% Coding

@Berryh 1% Test and ScreenShots

Plz aprrove
@Jigsaw
@Jacket
@Tunder



