Object Class

Posts 16–30 of 30 · Page 2 of 2
Stop insulting people, just because you don't know what you are saying.
Lolz, why would you else make a structure :P?

I made my hacks that way

Or what does he mean here:

Quote Originally Posted by giniyat101 View Post
Code:
MOV DWORD PTR DS:[ESI+ECX+???],EAX
sorry for using DWORD, i know u don't like it
@~FALLEN~
You can't do a loop with that if you use a class...

I think he means it this way:
*(type)(wallclass + (a * X) + X) = 1.0f;

But why do you want to make a mem hack that way? Use the struct... Its mutch easier.
Or do you mean somting else?
lowl, everyone can make it on his own way? @Brimir

*(type)(wallclass + (a * X) + X) = 1.0f;
X = offsets? --'
That is true, but if you use offsets in your "hacks" then you need to update them if they change. If you remake a class, you only need to update your reclass and you are done. It is mutch more faster to remake the classes. And you can see with out commands what what is.

Soz I mean:

*(type)(wallclass + (a * X) + Y) = 1.0f

Y = offset.
X = size.
a = wall number.
wallclass = cshell + address of the wall class
type = what type you want to typecast it to.
* = pointer.

So like this:
*(PDWORD)(wallclass + (a * 0x123) + 0x12) = 1.0f;

You can hack this way, but if you have 50 offsets, and they add 1 variable in the begin. Then you need to update all the 50 offsets.

If you use a class, you just add the float/int/Dword that they add in your class. Done.
Or you search for the string, the PUSH and then its easy to find the Addresses / Offsets
You don't need to find the stupid offsets... How mutch does it take you to find 50 new ofsets?
My methode is 5 seconds...
lolz... I'm not good. I'm lazy

@~FALLEN~ you are a god for those ppl and you are pro btw :P
Quote Originally Posted by Brimir View Post
lolz... I'm not good. I'm lazy

@~FALLEN~ you are a god for those ppl and you are pro btw :P
Lol, I agree with you. People in the crossfire section worship Fallen as if he was God.

Sometimes pisses me off...
Quote Originally Posted by CheatCreatorzz View Post
@Brimir, who are you?
Sure you are not Cody(Fallen)? --'
he is not.
if he was, why would he mention him a lot?
i'm not, but a lot of ppl know me by an other name
Quote Originally Posted by Brimir View Post
i'm not, but a lot of ppl know me by an other name
@lauwy lol
Indeed That is true
Thank you :*
Posts 16–30 of 30 · Page 2 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us