Thumbs upLooking for help

Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
Looking for help
I'm looking for a few people to help build on my Minecraft server.

I only need people who are willing to actually help and be active and not just get on every other day.

I would highly appreciate it if i could get a few helpers to run a server, It will be open to Premium and Cracked Minecrafters.

So even if you have a premium account, you can still get into this server. It is a CraftBukkit server, i also do know how to add plugins and such. I may seem like a noob to here, but i'm actually a cool guy once you get to know me.

That will be all, bye!





If you're intrested, PM me on MPGH or Aim : syntheticwrapper
Wait, why are you named iMexiJr. ? are you like iMexi's sibling?
He's a dude wanting to be my junior and better post this in the help section.

@crex
@Paladin
Move please.
Already in help section?
Quote Originally Posted by Paladin View Post
Already in help section?
It was in discussion a bit ago. Someone must of moved it before you replied
@iMexiJr. I will help in a few conditions:

1: I need to know what we are building
2: How much time you want me to spend everyday on it
3: Let me have an exception (I can't be on everyday!)
Quote Originally Posted by Elocrypt. View Post
@iMexiJr. I will help in a few conditions:

1: I need to know what we are building
2: How much time you want me to spend everyday on it
3: Let me have an exception (I can't be on everyday!)
1.Nothing specific yet
2. As much as you can.
3. Sure thing, it's cool if you can't.
Yeah i'm down for this.
Give me the IP and i will connect whenever I can
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us