Testers

Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1
Testers
Hello,

I am done coding my hack... I would like to have some testers for this... Hack contains No Reload, OHK (ZM), No change, Telekill Knife, Aimbot (ZM only)

Post here if you would like to use this hack.

Please use this form:

Name:
Age:
Why would you like to be a tester?:
Since noone replied yet, I'll apply, but first, I searched some hacks by you but didn't found any, did you released some? If so, link please.

Name: Really needed? x:
Age: 16
Why would you like to be a tester?: Well, since I don't play CFNa/Uk anymore, I don't give a fuck about the hackers there, so I'd like to test the hack and give you some constructive feedback about it.

Additional PC Infos:

I'm using a quite bad Laptop, and none of the latest Zombie Mode hacks worked for me.

Windows XP SP 3 32 bit
Requirments are installed
Name:Hector
Age:16
Why would you like to be a tester: Because i can test it on windows vista and windows 7 64 bit
Name: Ari
Age: 15
Why you should be tester: because i have many accounts that i don't need and my PC is windows 7 64 bit

and i have all the requirement and most of the hacks works on me so you can count on me
Hello Sir ,
My Name is Seaton and i would love to be a hack testers for you

Name : Seaton
Age: 14
Why I Would Like To Be A Tester : I would love to be a tester because i love helping the community in any way possible and so far i havent accomplished this , my laptop doesnt like the sxs.dll so if you came up with a fix for non working sxs.dll i would love to test it out. Back On topic i would make a great tester as i am constantly on crossfire , constantly searching for hacks and frankly i would just love to give that little bit more to the community

Thank You Very Much , Yours truly Seaton
Name: Bernard
Age: 13
Reason: Cause i want to fuck over Z8games by hacking in their game
Name: Zack
Age: I don't think age is necessary but whatever, I'm 17.
Why would you like to be a tester?: For the heck of it.
Quote Originally Posted by Zack View Post
Name: Zack
Age: I don't think age is necessary but whatever, I'm 17.
Why would you like to be a tester?: For the heck of it.
@Zack, you're accepted.
@Poison, you're accepted.
Quote Originally Posted by XxThunder View Post
@Zack, you're accepted.
@Poison, you're accepted.
Ok, PM me.
Name: Jack
Age: 16
Why would you like to be a tester?: Because I Have Windows 7 32x Bit
Aimbot in ZM? I hope this is no fake.
I want to check this out:
Name: Philong
Age: 15
Reason: Cuz I´m cool?
Quote Originally Posted by A$IAN View Post
Aimbot in ZM? I hope this is no fake.
I want to check this out:
Name: Philong
Age: 15
Reason: Cuz I´m cool?
It ain't fake, worked hard on it ok ur accepted
Hmm.

Age: 14.
Name: Jacob.
Reason: Cuz I'm leet.
This is not position application it's just test
how bout meh
Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us