PatchedAlpha mini hack, See ghost and speed hack

Posts 1–15 of 61 · Page 1 of 5
Alpha mini hack, See ghost and speed hack
Hello every one,

Becouse some ppl say that see ghost is patched... I made this littel example.

Quote Originally Posted by giniyat101 View Post
1-box wall hack is patched.
2-mem see ghost is patched. and chams memory works only with bypass.
3-i didn't notice the no recoil.
4-VB crosshairs are noob, and u wont include it in ur C++ hack anyway.
5- i made most of the codes posted on the first page.
It contains See ghosts. (auto on)
A littel speed. (auto on)
Shoot trough walls. (auto on)

Screens:


Dll:


Inject like the other hacks or find an injector. I don't give my own injector. Soz.

Plz tell me if it works for you. It is posable that it doesn't work on slow computers.
THIS IS JUST A PUBLIC TEST. DON'T EXPACT MUTCH. ONLY TESTED ON WIN 7 64 BIT.

Thanks:

VirusTotal - Free Online Virus, Malware and URL Scanner
plt.zip MD5:c58ccecca2b6a4414427c0716c4df4c3 - VirSCAN.org Scanners did not find malware!

If it doesn't work, open crosfire. Close it. Start your injector. Start crossfire.

Proof:




Credits @~FALLEN~
plt.zip3 KB · 750 downloads Clean
nicr hack, keep the g work
OMG cant download and i got 64bit ;(
sweet nippls, nice work, but does it work with 64 bit systems?
It works for me on Windows 7 64 bit

Did't test on Windows 7 32 bit


You can't download becouse "Attachments Pending Approval"
(This is for CF NA btw)
looks interesting .. waiting for the approval
approve fast :'(
Didn't worked here, and I have Windows 7 64 Bits.

Wait for other Minions test it please.
@gost
@Jacket
@Hero
Reopened.
Re-Scan your file... Don't scan the DLL, scan the attached ZIP file.
Jotti's is fine, but metacafe = . Use VirScan or Virus Total.
Links provided here...:VirScan or Virus Total
Well the file is clean, ~Approved.

It did not work for Windows Vista 64bit...
Let other members test it out and see.
Please use a dummy account during testing!
I have more then 10 accounts :P haha.

That is a noob account I tested so mutch in the past that I have a m4a1 xD (I had a other user name before @ mpgh)
didnt work for me on windows xp 32bit always if i inject crossfire.exe goes open and closes
I'll Try Out, NOW!
Posts 1–15 of 61 · Page 1 of 5
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us