LightbulbUse ps3 controller on combat arms

Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
Use ps3 controller on combat arms
Im want to know if there is anyway to use a ps3 controller on combat arms. I have googled it and didnt find anything that worked. i even used youtube . i hate finding anything about games on youtube. but yeah is there anyway
At least for me I suck using any controller with CA
Probly just cuz I'm used to mouse and jeyboard
Holy shaaaaat when i saw this thread originally i was gonna post "Is this even possible"

It works tho.. i might try it out one day
Theres one for an xbox 360 controller lol.
Man, this is like 2-3 years old LOL, I remember this! it is kinda hard to set up the controls, but once you figured out what would be comfortable then you will be bale to make your controller easy

I used this with an Xbox360 Controller its pretty beast
well i play a pc to use a keyboard not a joy stick
It's going to be really weird and awkward.
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?