Will ranks be server or client sided?

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
Will ranks be server or client sided?
YO! Wazzup

Don't quite know if theres anyway to tell yet but I'm just curious if anyone has heard anything on the ranking system? Is it going to be editable like MW2 was or is it gonna be like Black Ops where it's all stored on a main server. Cus in my opinion ranking is bs, I heard theres gonna be 80 levels in MW3 and if thats not editable I'mma be pissed.
rofl, try to hack it
Same ranking i was told.
if they use the same system as in mw 2 then there will be a lot of hackers in the first week already
I'm going to make it my goal to release a Mw3 rank trainer
Quote Originally Posted by Insane View Post
I'm going to make it my goal to release a Mw3 rank trainer
I will stick to SP, spec ops and survival. Maybe a combined hack both for SP and mp "challenges", but I will not release any rank hack, because I think it ruins the game.
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us