Hack doesn't work

Posts 31–44 of 44 · Page 3 of 3
combat arm hacks ??
dies the combat arm hacks really work???plzz reply me
SOLUTION PLEASE. my patients runnin thin.
Quote Originally Posted by chrisssj3 View Post
Thanks i downloaded old version, but new version does not work either. I installed correct way and i should start game with EndingBanner.exe i presume? when i do that i get a loasder screen with:

Need a change?

bla bla bla

VIP TODAY

when i start combat arms normal way, it wont start anymore... :@
I have that exact problem.
I didn't rename the asi and it works. Did you put your username and password for all that stuff?
I have vista. I used the hacks in a XP computer before, and it worked not fine, perfect. But now I just can't start. It says "Combat Arms has stopped working" before I can see anything. I disabled UAC and have the game in compatibility with Windows XP SP2 and always run it as administrator (right click-run as administrator)

ANYONE CAN TELL ME WHAT DID I MISS?
Thank you so much.
FREE Crack don't work. Why just work for 10 or less minutes?
New version still NOT working... JEEZ :@
that's the whole point it doesn't work, look @ the poll....everybody is having troubles with the hack...you just have to learn 2 play the game
This is what mine says:

2009/1/6 ----- 19:41:50 - CombatArms Debug Start!

Exception code: C0000005


Fault address: FFFFFBF8 7C91003D:00000000




EAX:088CCF3C
EBX:00000000
ECX:088CCF3C
EDX:085C5A90
ESI:7C80B731
EDI:7C802446


CS:EIP:001B:FFFFFBF8


SS:ESP:0023:0307FFAC EBP:0307FFEC


DS:0023 ES:0023 FS:003B GS:0000


Flags:00010206



Call stack:

Address Frame Logical addr Module


Call_Static[0]: FFFFFBF8 0307FFEC 0000:00000000




Client_Version:


Player uID: 0


CPUSpeed: 2400 MHz

Identifier: x86 Family 6 Model 15 Stepping 11

ProcessType: Intel Pentium (II/Pro)

VideoCard: Radeon X1900 Series


System_Memory

Total: 2147483647

Use: 0

[debug_info_end]

2009/1/6 ----- 19:41:50 - CombatArms Debug End
Wise dotn double post, for that i will refrain from helping, secondly To download new CA hack follow the link in my sig. If you have a d/c problem download the program in my second link in meh siggy.
lol the hacks work you just have to explain wat is exactly goin on
the hacks SHOULD work that is the problem, that on my pc it doesn't i have all packages installed and my pc is as clean as what so :S
Just redownload the pub and hope it works, anymore problems go on mric, google it.
i redownloaded 10x by now seriously , when i went on irc everyone was afk... Ill try again.
Posts 31–44 of 44 · Page 3 of 3

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us