QuestionHELP?

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
HELP?
<--- I think This would move in HACK SOURCE THREAD?--->

__________________________________________________
I would like to ask Something How to make an Hack in
warrock PH . Even A basic (With Bypass) Would Be
a VERY VERY Big HELP! I just Wonder if anyone Can Help
me. TNX!
__________________________________________________

<----------------End Of Questioning. xD----------------->
i think you need a gamemon.des dump tapos hahanapin mo dun ung address para ma block ung pag detecting ng hack mo.
Mkay, but I doubt anyone will help you with that bypass
For make a normale cheat you don't need a bypass.
The bypass itself to itself need only to blocking the check that control if you change the memory of the executable.
If you freeze normal address like " { int X = Value, *(dword*)0x123456 = X } " you don't need it.
Just need a "module" that it "hide" your dll from scanning.

** You can't use the "module" like a bypass, becouse the module "hide" only your dll.
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?