SolvedError when I make base

Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
Error when I make base
Always when I Relese a Base in the VC++ 2010 it says this:

LINK : fatal error LNK1561: entry point must be defined

Can someone help me?


Help me please guys!
Download Direct X and net framework

If you have framework 4, try 3.5
i gues you Forgot to add
Code:
#include <windows.h>
royku its alredy there
There should be something says that "You forget____!"
Quote Originally Posted by SteamAss View Post
what you men @Arii
When you press ok on the error there should be list down at bottom what you did wrong
oh thats the only thing that comes up...

it says>

main.cpp...

Error 1....: Undefined pointer
just include all headers lol
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us