Professional Hack Version Four

Posts 1–15 of 37 · Page 1 of 3
Professional Hack Version Four
Hello Guys! Because Soon I Will Update the Hack On 5th Of November Because
The Eid And Happy Eid For All Muslims
I Will Add Fast Defuse And Other Functions with Loader

All Say What He Want Be In Version Four
And I Will Try To Make It .

Good Buy Guys !

GL with that realise
Quote Originally Posted by Ryuesi View Post
Hello Guys! Because Soon I Will Update the Hack On 5th Of November Because
The Eid And Happy Eid For All Muslims
I Will Add Fast Defuse And Other Functions with Loader

All Say What He Want Be In Version Four
And I Will Try To Make It .

Good Buy Guys !

Hello Guys! I will update the hack on 5th November , because there is a festival for all the Muslims here.
I will add Fast Defuse with some other great functions and the fantastic Loader which you don't need any injector to get it to work.

If you want something else in my next update post in this thread , and I will do my best to satisfy you .



Here fixed it a bit for you .
Most of the people won't understand you .
I thought that Eid-Ul-Adha 2011 Festival is coming on 6th November .
@Ryuesi
Quote Originally Posted by Takari View Post


Hello Guys! I will update the hack on 5th November , because there is a festival for all the Muslims here.
I will add Fast Defuse with some other great functions and the fantastic Loader which you don't need any injector to get it to work.

If you want something else in my next update post in this thread , and I will do my best to satisfy you .



Here fixed it a bit for you .
Most of the people won't understand you .
I thought that Eid-Ul-Adha 2011 Festival is coming on 6th November .
@Ryuesi
I want make before Eid
Quote Originally Posted by Takari View Post


Hello Guys! I will update the hack on 5th November , because there is a festival for all the Muslims here.
I will add Fast Defuse with some other great functions and the fantastic Loader which you don't need any injector to get it to work.

If you want something else in my next update post in this thread , and I will do my best to satisfy you .



Here fixed it a bit for you .
Most of the people won't understand you .
I thought that Eid-Ul-Adha 2011 Festival is coming on 6th November .
@Ryuesi
For some countries its 6 and some countries is 5 and sometimes 7

In the middle east it's 6th of November
he lives in Egypt, idk but egypt is weird. 9 oclock the sun stays up...



BTW, are you a muslim?
Quote Originally Posted by MightySaa0d View Post
For some countries its 6 and some countries is 5 and sometimes 7

In the middle east it's 6th of November
he lives in Egypt, idk but egypt is weird. 9 oclock the sun stays up...



BTW, are you a muslim?
Nope , I'm Catholic .
Abraham couldn't have any children and God told him to move to another place and he will have children . He had a son , but than God told him to kill him . He was going to do it , but than Angels came and stopped him .
so god tells abraham to kill his own son and then like at the last second God is like naws, kill this ram instead?

Anyways, looking forward to more hacks!
Quote Originally Posted by AVGN View Post
so god tells abraham to kill his own son and then like at the last second God is like naws, kill this ram instead?

Anyways, looking forward to more hacks!
Actually, Ibrahim dreamed of killing his son. And all dreams of God Messengers are true (happen). And when he was going to kill his son, God sent a sheep from sky to him to kill it instead of his son. See how God is kind?
Good Job Man, Please Can you Give me your Hack? Without The -OHK- its not working for all modes except ZM
@Ryuesi Man Nice But Still with your MPGH Professional Hack Version 3 There is a loT of error After playing 13match in zombie mode error when playing with sniper error when playing in mutation mode error when shooting As everyone is geTTing this error U must update the hack or close it too many error Hope u understand what am saying
Quote Originally Posted by neos999 View Post
@Ryuesi Man Nice But Still with your MPGH Professional Hack Version 3 There is a loT of error After playing 13match in zombie mode error when playing with sniper error when playing in mutation mode error when shooting As everyone is geTTing this error U must update the hack or close it too many error Hope u understand what am saying
Because i'm Added OHK and OHK Give Error In All Maps Until ZM And S&D And EM
I don´t give a fuck
{THX} [[ You Best ]] best BEST BEST BEST I WILL BE CRAZY U R BEST
@Takrai Stop making them like sxs.dll files. They never work for most XP users.
Make the hack as an activator or something.
Posts 1–15 of 37 · Page 1 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us