Professional Hack Version One 22/10/2011 (Zombie OHK, See Ghost, Mini Speed, etc)
Professional Hack Version One Now
You Can Download
.The Next Version Will Be Awesome Just Wait.
Before posting anything, Please carefully read the thread..
Features:
Hack Features Are Auto On:
- No Reload
- No Weapon Change Delay
- No Nade Damage
- Mini Speed Hack
- No Recoil ( Sorry I guess the No Recoil may be bad or something but I promise I will make it perfect soon. )
- Max Weapon Range
- See Ghost
- Zombie Mode OHK
- No Spread
How To Inject:
Put sxs.dll in the Crossfire Folder Then Run Patcher_CF.exe As Admin For Windows Vista/7
Wait for the message box then enjoy playing!
![=]](/forum/images/emotions/=].gif)
Screen Shots:

Virus Scan:
http://virusscan.jotti.org/de/scanresult/2e2054d8f1eed7652a35cea980ffb79ee2564994
VirusTotal - Free Online Virus, Malware and URL Scanner
Credit:

And Do Not Forget To Press the both buttons Rep + Thanks
@Takrai For Coding And Find Addys , etc..
@giniyat101 Big Thanks For Him For Help Me in Hook Thank You
I like this 1 


