Need a hack

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
Need a hack
Hi, 2 days ago there has been a update from Ace Of Spades, anyone has or can make me a trainer/hack..

It would be nice if it included:

-Unlimited blocks/ammo

-Speedhack

-Rapidfire
cheat engine bro
Most of those are patched in some form or another.
Quote Originally Posted by ReubenMcHawk View Post
Most of those are patched in some form or another.
I still see tons of hackers, and I'm wanting a trainer/dll hack myself.
Quote Originally Posted by ExcelZone View Post
I still see tons of hackers, and I'm wanting a trainer/dll hack myself.
So make one..?
Quote Originally Posted by DanK View Post


So make one..?
If only I had the time, knowledge and resources to make a hack....
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us