Looking for help

Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
Looking for help
with our sphinx tomb adventure map.
Apply for construction crew below!
We are assembling a team to work in my server to build a tomb with the entrance of a sphinx in the desert. It's going to have puzzles, survival team work and contraptions to survive and reach the end, the chamber of gold.
If your interested, pm me.

Server location in America?
Is it 24/7?
Quote Originally Posted by Ed View Post

Server location in America?
Is it 24/7?
US, New York.
My server.
Not 24/7.
Credits will be given to players who help.
I will also add ALL youtube channel links if you want me to add yours.
Do you have to be a super pro builder of Jesus?

I'll be keen to do a lag test sometime
I have the perfect Texturepack for this! I will post it on our site, kk @crex ?
Quote Originally Posted by Elocrypt. View Post
I have the perfect Texturepack for this! I will post it on our site, kk @crex ?
Sure!
You can!
I will post it later, oh and the server is Hella laggy when GatesOHell is on...
I can help. Have nothing to do
I can help if you need me.
for @pyrozombie 's contest?

i only have 3 builders :s hope tomorrow 4 or 5
Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us