Which Console Will...

PollWhich Console Will Use UltraHD First?
1 votes
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
I think Wii or PSP 3
Quote Originally Posted by Hexicidal View Post
I think Wii or PSP 3
Wii That's a different estimate, usually its the two major consoles that are said first. Thanks for contributing to the discussion.
Wii doesn't even have HD

TBH I'm expecting apple to release some form of console
Quote Originally Posted by Ed View Post
Wii doesn't even have HD

TBH I'm expecting apple to release some form of console
Well they've done just about everything else, don't see why they wouldn't release a console.
Holy shit that looks sick.. i hope PS3 tho!

I think Apple because they are going to start selling TV's, so with UHD, they can make a console compatible with it.
If Apple doesn't make it, probably Nintendo to get some people buying it again, XBOX if they update their discs', UHD is 16 times larger than HD, and probably PS3 since they probably have the hardware and blu-ray disc change
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us