Flatlands

Posts 1–15 of 49 · Page 1 of 4
Flatlands
I found these a long time ago. I think this was posted on mpgh before, but several people asked me where i had my maps from, so i just decided to post them here.


.:: Different flatlands ::.

Wool : Full world of wool


Water : 4blocks of stone, all the rest is water


Stone
: Full world of stone


Desert : Full world of sand


Cave
: 1 glowstone, entire world is 1 cave. Not visible in the picture cause the rendering wasn't finished.


Grass
: Full world of grass

.:: Virusscans ::.



.:: How to install ::.

  • Locate your .minecraft folder in %appdata%
  • Go to 'Saves'
  • Open the world you want to edit
  • Drag the 'Region' folder and the 'Level.dat' in your save folder
  • Open up Minecraft and enjoy your flatland
Flatlands.rar2.5 MB · 215 downloads Scanning…
THanks but FUCKKKK
I wish you posted this earlier.
The world i already started could have used the sand one D:
anyways /approved
Quote Originally Posted by crex View Post
THanks but FUCKKKK
I wish you posted this earlier.
The world i already started could have used the sand one D:
anyways /approved
Sorry, i was to lazy, planned 2 post this last week

Edit : was that world your sphinx thingy?
I made something similar, an adventure map with a pyramid, filled with traps etc
Quote Originally Posted by iMexi View Post
Sorry, i was to lazy, planned 2 post this last week

Edit : was that world your sphinx thingy?
I made something similar, an adventure map with a pyramid, filled with traps etc
Can @crex and I have that world, with the pyramid?
Quote Originally Posted by Elocrypt. View Post


Can @crex and I have that world, with the pyramid?
Hey ninjaian.
We finished it.
Dezmo and I finished it! HOORAH!
GatesOHell Helped too!
Quote Originally Posted by crex View Post

Hey ninjaian.
We finished it.
Dezmo and I finished it! HOORAH!
GatesOHell Helped too!
are you joining @pyrozombie 's contest?
subject is pharoa , piramides , sfinx (old egypt)
Quote Originally Posted by proman98 View Post
are you joining @pyrozombie 's contest?
subject is pharoa , piramides , sfinx (old egypt)
Umm, we didn't even know there was a contest. We where just doing this for our site I believe and those YouTubers out there, what contest? lol
Quote Originally Posted by Elocrypt. View Post

Umm, we didn't even know there was a contest. We where just doing this for our site I believe and those YouTubers out there, what contest? lol
Contest started on the 5th check our server for more info ip is **************.net the winner gets a gift code for a premium account
Hmmm, might come in handy for redstone testing.
Useful, thanks.
No problemo
Oh thank you these will help alot
Very Very Useful!
Stickied
thanks for sharing!
Quote Originally Posted by crex View Post
Very Very Useful!
Stickied
thanks for sharing!
It's not stickied .
Doesn't have to for me

@Elocrypt. sure, give me a minute, i'll upload it.
@iMexi you cans sticky it your self now.

if you have anyquestios, ask me bro.
Posts 1–15 of 49 · Page 1 of 4
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?