Flatlands

Posts 16–30 of 49 · Page 2 of 4
I will, don't really feel like sticking it atm. Maybe if other people think so, don't want to be to eager with my powers
How do you install this?
I just tried.
And I only gives the region and data files the rest are not there.
Quote Originally Posted by crex View Post
How do you install this?
I just tried.
And I only gives the region and data files the rest are not there.

That's the only thing you need. You create a world and paste the region and the other files in your existing world, replacing the ones already in there. Then your world will be flat
Quote Originally Posted by iMexi View Post

That's the only thing you need. You create a world and paste the region and the other files in your existing world, replacing the ones already in there. Then your world will be flat
OOOOH I SEE!
Why is this here and not in creations?
Cause it's not really a creation. You don't download worlds, you edit existing ones.
Well it is a creation, flat land was created. And its not natural, so it was a personal creation.
Quote Originally Posted by Jakob View Post
Well it is a creation, flat land was created. And its not natural, so it was a personal creation.

That's far seeken lol.
Just deal that's it here?
Quote Originally Posted by Jakob View Post
Also, our minecraft god Heartview posted this in the correct section a looong time ago. His should of been stickied.

http://www.mpgh.net/forum/439-minecr...-flatland.html

If you had read my thread carefully, you would've noticed that i said i found it here a long time ago. I just couldn't find it anymore and it was still on my computer. Btw, it's in creations, happy now?
Quote Originally Posted by iMexi View Post

If you had read my thread carefully, you would've noticed that i said i found it here a long time ago. I just couldn't find it anymore and it was still on my computer. Btw, it's in creations, happy now?
Yeah, i'm pretty happy. Thanks for the move i guess..
@iMexi Problem with download 0.o? Mine downloads about 900KB and stops -_-
Quote Originally Posted by casakim View Post
@iMexi Problem with download 0.o? Mine downloads about 900KB and stops -_-
Just tried to download and i fully download it. Don't know what's the problem. Maybe your internet speed or something?
great, thanks very much, although I have created my own map in MC-Edit /
Good job and....yes u could post it a bit before... but hey nvm thx angain
Posts 16–30 of 49 · Page 2 of 4
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?